WHAT IS COOKIE?
- Enable behavior in our Products or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
This Website is owned by EDAN Instruments,(EDAN). By using this Website, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. Please refrain from using this Website if you do not agree to all or any of these terms and conditions.
- The contents of our Website are intended for your personal non-commercial use only. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without our written permission. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of EDAN’s copyright and other intellectual property rights and the copyright and intellectual property rights of the respective owners.
- If you download any software from the Website, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are licensed to you by EDAN. EDAN does not transfer title to the Software to you. You own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but EDAN retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise deal with the Software.
Use of Website
- You agree to use this Website in accordance with these terms and conditions and for lawful and proper purposes. You agree to be responsible for all matters arising from your use of this Website. Further, you agree not to use this Website in any manner which breaches any applicable law or regulations or causes or which may cause an infringement of any third party rights, not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Website which may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal or create liability on EDAN’s part, not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this Website and not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of EDAN’s systems.
- If EDAN (in its sole discretion) believes that you are in breach, or will be in breach, of any of these terms and conditions, EDAN reserves its right to deny you access to this Website without giving you a reason and/or without further reference to you.
- Our Website provides links to other sites and vice versa merely for your convenience and information. We shall neither be responsible for the content and availability of such other sites that may be operated and controlled by third parties and by our various branch offices worldwide, nor for the information, products or services contained on or accessible through those Websites. Your access and use of such websites remain solely at your own risk. EDAN will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential losses and/or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your access to such sites.
EDAN does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this Website or this server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. EDAN does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise of the materials in this Website or the results of their use.
- By using our Website, you agree that we will not be liable under any circumstances, including negligence, for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from your use of the information and material contained in our Website or from your access to any of the linked sites. We are also not liable nor responsible for any material provided by third parties with their own respective copyright and shall not under any circumstances, be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from these materials. Our total liability (if any) for all damages, losses, costs and expenses under whatever cause of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise will not exceed any amount paid by you for accessing our Website.
- Any EDAN publication may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made to these publications from time to time and incorporated in new editions of these publications. At any time without notice, these publications are subject to improvements and changes in service by EDAN.
- The information contained in this Website is for informational purposes only and is provided to you on an “as-is” basis. We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, authenticity of completeness of any of the information contained on this website. We are not liable for any information or services which may appear on any linked websites.
Changes and Modifications
- We reserve the right at our absolute discretion and without liability to change, modify, alter, adapt, add or remove any of the terms and conditions contained herein and/or change, suspect or discontinue any aspect of this Website.
- We are not required to give you any advanced notice prior to incorporation any of the above changes and/or modifications into this Website.
Suggestions, Comments or Feedback
Any communication from you sent to our Website or otherwise to us by electronic mail shall be treated as non-confidential. . FOR THIS PURPOSE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT whenever necessary to disclose your personal information without our own offices, authorized agents, government/security agencies or the providers of similar services, in whatever country they may be located.
The exclusions and limitations described herein shall apply only to the extent permitted by law, without prejudice to our rights to seek legal redress in accordance with the applicable laws.
Conflict Between English Text and Other Translation