- Enable behavior in our Products or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
Advanced communication integrates fetal and maternal parameters to support monitoring in all phases
The F9 Series Fetal and Maternal Monitor utilizes a 12-crystal waterproof transducer
to produce a wider ultrasound beam with a more homogeneous signal for advanced performance
in all phases of the birthing process.
The touch screen has a 60° tilt adjustment so you always have the optimal viewing angle at the bedside
The intuitive 12.1” color touch screen user interface allows you to rapidly change parameters in critical situations
The practical probe holder can provide convenient placement for the wired probe
Highly sensitive 12-crystal waterproof FHR probe
Wider detection range More sensitive to weak signals Cordless IPX8 waterproof probe for water delivery
The First Twins Fetal Telemetry System
To keep tracking mom-to-be on the move, FTS-3 telemetry system allowing seamless monitoring without interfering cables.
Internal fetal monitoring is normally applied for high risk pregnancies, aiming for getting stable signal for clinical decision making during baby delivery. F9 Series monitors offers this alternative way for high risk cases monitoring.