- Enable behavior in our Products or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
Serving as both a multi-parameter module of elite V series and a transport monitor, the iM20 provides a seamless monitoring solution both inside and outside hospital, connecting from emergency to critial cares.
All Weather Design
IP44 waterproof & dustproof
1.2 meters drop resistance
The iM20 complies with EN1789 ambulance standard
On plug-and-play, the iM20 switches role easily between a multi-parameter module and a monitor, connecting data across different applications, and delivers uninterrupted monitoring during patient transfer. The iM20 also stays connected with the MFM-CMS central monitoring station during the whole inhospital monitoring duration via its built-in Wi-Fi module.
An add-on module can be hooked on the iM20, to provide continuous CO2 monitoring. The EFM module stays with the iM20 even when plug the unit onto the elite V series, so that no monitoring needs to be interruptted.
Mounting & Carrying Solutions
A full set of mounting and carrying solutions are provided for mobile applications.